Bluetooth Low Energy Hacking 101
Duration: one day (two sessions)
- Wed 14th : $150: 6 spaces [ Purchase Ticket ] (We may mix some free and paid sessions)
- Thur 15th: Free: 10 spaces [ Apply for Ticket ] (We may mix some free and paid sessions)
“Everything is better with Bluetooth.” - Dr Sheldon Cooper.
Most IoT manufacturers agree, it is better with bluetooth. So do us hackers ;-)
This course provides the student with a Bluetooth dongle, a VM and a target device. Kevin will take the students through an introduction and the in to a hands on workshop.
- What is Bluetooth and how it works
- Getting started
- what hardware do you need
- what software tools
- Understanding of attacks
- Getting information out
- How to carry on beyond this session
- And more…
Basic programming knowledge, but not essential. A willingness to learn.
Software Requirements: Virtual Box, Attack VM will be supplied by Kevin
Hardware Requirements: Laptop capable of running a VM and a couple of spare USB ports.